We’re excited to return to the International Erosion Control Association’s Annual Conference and Expo for an in-depth program on erosion and sediment control and stormwater management. Industry professionals from around the globe will convene in beautiful Denver, Colorado to discuss a variety of topics─from living shorelines in urban landscapes and MS4 management to designing after disasters and lessons learned in green infrastructure.
Join four of our colleagues on Friday, February 22 as they share their experiences and insight on stormwater management.
Kelsey Krueger, CISEC and Matt Klaser, CESSWI
Texas MS4 Stormwater Programs: Permit Renewal, Program Reviews, and Ways to Improve
- Region 6 MS4 stormwater program review
- TXR040000 changes and unique solutions for permit requirements
- Evaluating pollution prevention measures and other best management practices
Julie Morelli, P.G. and Nathan Collier, CPESC
Program Approach to Stormwater Permitting for Organizations
- Roles and responsibilities of Operations within common plan of development
- Recognizing overlapping regulations that affect stormwater management
- New and efficient strategies for stormwater program planning and communication
For more information about the conference and to review the full schedule, visit the IECA conference website.