POWER is pleased to be a part of the lineup at PEAC and we hope to see you there. The annual conference brings together professionals from around the world to share knowledge about the intelligent automation and control of electric power transmission and distribution systems.
The conference in Spokane will include engineers, technical staff, R&D personnel, managers, manufacturers and university faculty and students. Together we’ll learn about new products, implementation strategies, industry trends and fundamental concepts underlying transmission and distribution automation and control.
Our team understands the challenges that can occur with implementing the IEC 61850 communication protocol. We are excited to have the opportunity to share our experience and insight during multiple presentations on Tuesday, March 5.
- Challenges and Rewards of IEC 61850 Implementation, Jake Groat
- Job Done: Multi-Vendor IEC 61850 Implementation, Aaron Cowan
- Paralleling Transformers with IEC 61850 GOOSE Messages, Aaron Cowan and Joseph Orth from Seattle City Light
- Controlling Networked Distribution with IEC 61850 GOOSE Messages, Alan Beserra
- Substation Protection Applications with the IEC 61850 Standard, POWER’s Ian Higginson and Kristen Peterson from Sempra Utilities
- Co-Existence of Transmission Lines and Communication Systems, Harvey Lehpamer
Register for the conference at the PEAC website.