Timely issuance of well-planned air permits can keep your project moving forward. POWER’s air quality engineers and specialists can help you navigate through initial planning to final construction while saving time and reducing costs.
Our team’s vast and diverse experience enables us to accelerate the permit process, guide critical decision-making, and potentially avoid costly delays. We have a history of success with successfully negotiating with state air quality control agencies, EPA regional offices, municipalities, the National Park Service, and the National Forest Service.
Air Quality Projects & Services
Our projects span sectors as diverse as electricity generation, food processing, industrial manufacturing, health care, military/defense, and educational institutions.
We offer a broad range of services to meet your air quality compliance and reporting needs, including:
- New Source Review Permitting (PSD/NAA)
- Federal and State Operating Permits (Title V, synthetic minor)
- Air Dispersion Modeling
- Control Technology Analyses (BACT, LAER, BART, BPT)
- Emissions Inventory (Criteria, HAP, GHG)
- Air Toxics Compliance
- Optimization and Feasibility Studies
- Carbon Footprinting/Greenhouse Gas Inventorying
- Emission Reduction Credit Generation
- Stack Test Management