As an industry leader in power transmission and delivery, POWER Engineers offers complete construction management and inspection services for power delivery projects. These services can complement traditional transmission and delivery services, as a stand-alone, or as part of our design-build offering.
Managers and Inspectors who Specialize in T&D
POWER can assume total responsibility for reporting and management of multiple contractors at multiple sites, or we can augment your staff to perform these activities. Our dedicated staff of construction professionals are focused on the key project performance factors of safety, schedule, quality, cost control and risk mitigation. We offer a range of services that spans from project planning through quality assurance oversight and commissioning.
Construction Services Tailored to Meet Your Needs
Our tailored approach gives you optimal level of service for your project needs. For complex projects, we can provide construction managers augmented by inspectors and construction crews. In other cases, a senior inspector can observe and manage a project with a single construction crew. Depending on project requirements, a construction manager’s duties may include:
- Selecting and maintaining qualified staff for detailed inspection and documentation.
- Monitoring and progress reporting to keep the project schedule current.
- Documenting and implementing a construction management process and control system.
- Recording daily progress, providing weekly reports, tracking financial compliance, quality control inspecting, managing claims, material control and safety/accident construction history for the project.
- Meeting regularly with the owner’s project management team and the contractor to review schedules, progress and issues of concern.
Detailed Reporting to Keep You Informed
Throughout the construction process, POWER’s construction managers monitor and maintain control using internal CM procedures designed specifically for transmission and delivery projects. Clients receive detailed reports enabling them to maintain control over the contractors’ activities.