Take advantage of today’s rapid advances in protection and control technology to improve your protection performance and save you time and money.
POWER Engineers can provide you with solutions to meet your unique goals using the best sensitivity, selectivity, control and security features of today’s devices.
Tailored, vendor-neutral solutions
POWER combines expertise in historic, modern and emerging technologies with knowledge of the design and operation of power systems.
- We will carefully study fault conditions and thoughtfully apply and coordinate protective relays and their elements to isolate faults and eliminate unnecessary trips.
- We can perform coordination reviews to identify practical, economical and proven ways to bring your system up to your standards for safety and dependability.
- We understand the sequence of events and oscillographic and reporting capabilities of today’s relays. We deliver configurations to enable you to quickly identify the cause of relay actions.
Our vendor-neutral independence allows us to recommend solutions tailored to your needs using best-in-class products from a variety of vendors.
You gain reliability
We provide automation, data collection and communication services to turn your needs into seamless protection, substation integration and SCADA solutions. You gain a safe, highly reliable power system.
- Transmission lines and substations
- Distribution lines and substations
- Traditional and renewable generation plants
- Industrial facilities
- Event analysis
- Evaluation of existing systems
- Arc flash hazard analysis
- Distributed energy resources, microgrids
- Master stations
- RTUs and PLCs
- Web-enabled solutions
- Human-machine interfaces
- Communication design
- IEC 61850 migration
- System analysis
- NERC CIP and PRC