Utility automation offers the promise of a more efficient and reliable power system.
POWER Engineers will help you fully use modern SCADA devices and high-speed networks to incorporate automation and programming and meet your utility system needs.
One Size Doesn’t Fit All
We’ll work with you to gain a clear understanding of your challenges. Then we’ll draw on a thorough knowledge of historic, current and emerging technologies to design effective solutions.
Our experience spans from cost effective systems, providing basic control and data acquisition, through complex enterprise-wide systems. We know one size doesn’t fit all and have the vendor-neutral independence to select equipment and designs to meet your needs.
Make Smarter Decisions
POWER delivers solutions to protect your power system and deliver the information you need to make smart, cost-effective operating decisions.
Call on us for a complete package of design, protection and automation services. Our expertise includes both substation SCADA and system protection engineering. We deliver unbiased equipment assessments and specifications, custom interfaces and integration.
Design, Configuration and Commissioning
- Substation automation and integration
- Distribution automation
- Communication network design
- Energy management and control
- Communication design and integration
- Human-machine interfaces (HMI)
- Automated Volt/var control
- Island detection
- Load shedding
- Load preservation
- Metering allocation and loss evaluation
- Start-up, testing and commissioning
- Automated event collection
- Sequence of events gathering
- Field engineering support