Today, more and more women are choosing a career in the professional engineering and consulting services industry. It’s an exciting trend that POWER fully supports.
POWER Women’s Network (PWN) focuses on helping women succeed—at work, at home and in their communities. And while the emphasis is on the challenges that women face, PWN seeks opportunities and improvements that benefit all employees at POWER.
- Foster a workplace that provides professional development and mentoring opportunities for career advancement
- Share information, resources and ideas to improve work-life balance and overall employee retention
- Promote science, technology, engineering and math education (STEM) for young people, and young women in particular
People Helping People
The goal of supporting women in their careers is shared by both women and men at POWER. So, PWN is for all POWER employees.
Members will enjoy:
- Learning how to further their professional and personal development
- Creating more connections with colleagues across POWER
- Promoting STEM with young people in their communities
- Helping others realize their goals
When our employees succeed, POWER succeeds.
For questions or more information about PWN, email WomensNetwork@powereng.com
Looking for a new opportunity? Review our current job openings.