Client: NorthWestern Energy
NorthWestern Energy partnered with POWER on a strategic multi-year effort to bring greater field automation and a new level of enterprise integration to their GIS.
- Delivered a “Go-Forward” plan that helped meet the goal for GIS expansion at the enterprise level
- Established integration strategies between the GIS and other systems for improved field use and work management
- Assessed use of G/Technology across the enterprise
- Defined requirements for integration of Intergraph’s G/Technology with SAP, LD-PRO, CIS, Scheduling and other systems
- Developed implementation plan for outage management, computer aided dispatch, gas line integrity, field automation, and mobile work force management