Client: Confidential Multinational Automotive Parts Manufacturer
Location: New Hampshire
Our client sought a consulting firm with strong working relationships with the state environmental agency and a deep knowledge of federal and state environmental requirements to provide its facilities an effective program for achieving compliance with complex environmental regulations. POWER provided permitting and compliance support for the client’s five facilities located in Manchester, Bristol, Ashland and Northfield, New Hampshire.
- Avoided late filings of permit applications and environmental reports by creating a permit and compliance tracking tool that identifies the status of key environmental programs affecting each facility.
- Created an electronic database for efficiently tracking one facility’s chemical use and air emissions.
- Kept costs down by working closely with the client’s corporate environment, health and safety manager and plant personnel to use company resources and POWER expertise effectively.
- Identified a strategy to comply with new regulations.
- Computer dispersion modeling of regulated air pollutants
- Registration of petroleum storage tanks with the state
- Reports to federal, state and local agencies about air emissions and chemical releases
- Reports to emergency planning and response agencies about hazardous chemicals on-site
- Compliance audits
- Environmental regulatory reports to the U.S. EPA, New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services, the New Hampshire Office of Homeland Security and various municipal emergency planning and response agencies
- Oil Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- Environmental tracking database maintenance